Spring is in the air! (Finally!) Isn’t it time for you to begin a new, creative venture? The Old Town Art Center‘s Spring Art Classes start Saturday, March 23rd and there are still spaces available. Click here for a full description of each class and instructor styles.
All classes are accessible for beginners while still providing challenges for those with extensive experience. Whether your prefer/need a very strict discipline or wish to experiment with a looser, more personal approach – you’ll find the class that fits your need here at the Old Town Art Center.
Register now for our exciting new classes or your returning favorites.
- Figure Drawing Studio returns on Mondays 12 – 3 PM (March 25 – May 20).
- Vivian Visser leads the Thursday evening class, Charcoal Drawing, 6 – 9 PM (May 2 – May 30).
- Joe Taylor offers two Oil Painting classes: Tuesdays from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (March 26 – May 28) and Wednesdays from 6:30 – 9:30 PM (March 27 – May 29).
- Kathleen Newman continues with two classes: Pastel Painting on Wednesdays from 10 AM – 1 PM (March 27 – May 29) and Watercolor Painting on Thursdays from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (March 28 – May 30).
- Tom Francesconi presents his Watercolor Painting class on Saturdays from 10 AM – 1 PM (March 23 – May 18).
We are excited to announce that a six week session this Spring with Marie Kirk Burke! Marie Kirk Burke will lead a six week Oil Painting class on Tuesdays from 1:30 – 4:30 PM (April 9 – May 14). Marie will take you from your sketch to a completed painting in six weeks. Using still life, students will study form, shadow, color and light.
OTAC offers scholarships! Scholarships are available. Click here, visit the Old Town Triangle office or call (312.337.1938) for additional information.
Summer classes and workshops will be added soon. Be sure to check back for new offerings.