Old Town Triangle Association Mission Statement
The Old Town Triangle Association is a community-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for residents who live in an area of the City of Chicago bounded by North Avenue, Clark Street, and the ghost of Ogden Avenue (“the Triangle”).
The goals of the organization are to:
- Preserve the architectural and historical integrity of buildings in the Triangle
- Develop and maintain the physical environment of the Triangle, including improvement of open spaces, green areas, sidewalks, and parkways.
- Promote cultural enrichment in the Triangle
- Improve educational opportunities for the children of the Triangle and surrounding neighborhoods
- Encourage social interaction among neighbors and involvement in the Triangle
- Ensure that city services are kept up to the highest standard
- Ensure the safety of residents in the Triangle
- Provide assistance to organizations and groups that serve the needs and interests of the Triangle residents
- Maintain a record of OTTA activities, decisions, and events to serve as a history of the Triangle for future generations and a reference for current residents
By-Laws of the Old Town Triangle Association
The current revision of the OTTA By-laws was last amended September 12th, 2012.